Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear Spring....

Where the hell are you? Not sure if you knew this, but this wretched little rodent in Punxsutawney claimed that you would be arriving around this time. Not that I put much stock in an animal as a predictor, but he does have a proven track record. NOT.
   As I watch the snow falling on the trees and ice forming on Lake Erie, I am reminded of, oh, I don't know--January. But interestingly, it's April. And just two weeks shy of Easter. How is the bunny going to scatter eggs and leave chocolate baskets in a blizzard?
   So, Spring, I don't like to threaten, but if you know what's good for you, you'll kick it in gear and get here by this weekend. I have some outdoor activities planned and don't want to wear a snowsuit.
   Yours very truly,
    An  Angry Fan

1 comment:

  1. I love everything you write, Lenore. We think so much alike!

    ReplyDelete